Woodbridge Classic windows are expertly designed and manufactured for homeowners like you. Energy costs continue to rise and, unfortunately, your home’s original windows are where most energy is lost.
The Benefits of Woodbridge Classic Windows
Woodbridge Classic windows are different. They feature expansive areas of glass to brighten your home and let you view more of the outdoors, yet they’re engineered for high energy efficiency. Woodbridge Classic windows incorporate LoĒ³-366® glass to keep your fuel bills low.
Maintenance is a word rarely associated with Woodbridge Classic windows. The locks and hardware we use are the best in the business. Our balance system, which gives you a fingertip operation on our double-hung models, is a completely enclosed, state-of-the-art system that has been extensively tested and field-proven.
Woodbridge Windows Increase Home Value & Curb Appeal
Woodbridge Classic windows are classically styled for timeless beauty. You can customize the appearance of your new Woodbridge Classic windows by choosing from a variety of options.
Features of Woodbridge Windows:
- Recessed, easy clean composite tilt latches that are 5 times the strength of standard nylon latches
- Roller tilt constant force balance system for smooth and quiet operation for all sizes of windows with no maintenance concerns.
- Extruded aluminum screen frame for long-lasting durability and appearance.
- Dual Glaze using SilverGuard3 double strength glass for maximum Solar Heat Gain Coefficient and Ultra Violet protection.
- Energy-efficient, warm-edge glass spacer of the future. The energy efficiency of a window can be measured by the amount of heat conducted through its materials. Woodbridge Classic windows contain no metal, therefore they conduct less energy to improve the edge of glass temperature by as much as 16.6° F when compared to other spacer systems.
- Wet glazed using high-performance silicon for superior thermal performance.
- All frame sash corners fusion welded at 45 degrees to eliminate air and water penetration
- 7-degree true sloped sill to naturally drain all water (with double weather-stripped interior leg)
- High-performance cam-action locks that out-perform industry standards
- Two integral sash ventilation night latches
- 3-1/4 100% pure virgin PVC frames with multiple chambers and heavy walls, designed for maximum structural strength.
- Full aluminum reinforced meeting rails for maximum strength in wide and deep interlocks.
- Unique raised beveled design to enhance your home’s beauty.
- Tested to meet and/or surpass all industry standards set by Energy Star.