One benefit of working with Woodbridge Home Solutions is that we offer free in-home consultations to help you select the right products for your home. This guidance is particularly helpful when it comes to choosing windows.
After asking a few questions and examining your space, our staff can help you select a window style that makes the most sense for your room. Here are some thoughts about two of our most popular options – double-hung windows and sliding windows.
- 1 Double-Hung Windows
- 2 Sliding Windows
- 3 Do You Need Help Selecting New Windows?
It’s easy to see why double-hung windows are popular with many homeowners. Double-hung windows (sometimes called double-sash windows) have two operable sashes that slide up and down. Both the top and bottom sashes can open to provide more ventilation.
Woodbridge Classic vinyl double-hung windows are all made with heavy-duty, maintenance-free materials. They are designed for fingertip operation. However, they also come with superior locks and hardware that promise longevity and security.
Benefits of Double-Hung Windows
- Double-hung windows are easy to clean because both sashes tilt in and open.
- Woodbridge Classic Double-Hung windows come with many design options, which can improve your home’s interior and exterior style.
- Double-hung windows are an excellent choice for spaces requiring additional ventilation – without sacrificing security. For this reason, they are a perfect choice for bedrooms – especially those for young children.
Sliding windows (sometimes called gliders) open horizontally by sliding along the top and bottom of a window track. While these windows require you to exit your home to wash the window’s exterior, there are benefits to this window style.
Our sliding windows feature triple-paned glass, insulated frames, and high-performance silicon wet glazing. In addition, they are made from heavy-duty vinyl and aluminum that resists fading and damage, making these new windows for your house virtually maintenance-free.
Benefits of Sliding Windows
- Because gliders create an unobstructed view of the outdoors, they can make smaller homes feel more spacious.
- Sliding windows are often lower and broader than traditional window designs. This makes them ideal for rooms with low ceilings.
- Because they open fully, sliding windows are excellent for low-ventilation spaces, such as condos with only front and rear windows.
- Sliding windows aren’t only an excellent choice for small spaces. Many sliding windows, especially those that feature three or four panels, have a wide design that brings balance and elegance to large areas.
Do You Need Help Selecting New Windows?
Do you need help selecting the right products for your home renovation project? Woodbridge Home Solutions has been in the home remodeling industry since 1989, so you can trust us for our expertise and experience.
This is an excellent time to schedule your window replacement project. Woodbridge Home Solutions is offering a buy one/get one 40% off sale on windows and doors. Visit our website for more information about Woodbridge’s window styles and options. However, nothing beats an in-home consultation with a window replacement expert.