Are you planning to reside in your current home, or are selecting siding for a new one? No matter what siding product you choose, there will not be a better time to add insulation to the exterior of your home than when you have new siding installed.
Installing insulation under your new siding will not only help to reduce your energy costs, it also improves the appearance of your new siding, helps to protect your home from damage, makes it more comfortable, and so much more!
How and how well will it work?
- Reduces your energy consumption, providing energy savings
- Provides moisture management
- protecting your home from mold, mildew, and rot
- Protects your home against pests, such as termites
How will it make my home look?
- Forces panels to be installed perfectly every time for straighter lines and symmetry
- Reduces wavy, uneven wall lines by leveling the wall under your new siding
How will it affect my time and standard of living?
- Creates more comfortable indoor temperatures, without increasing your utility bills
- Reduces warm and cold spots in the home
How will it affect the world around me?
- Composed of natural materials
- Saves natural resources, such as energy and carbon
- Can contribute to green building program certifications
How much will it cost and what value will it bring?
- Reduces your energy bills as long as it is on your home
- Insulation products can be eligible for tax credits and rebates
- Increase the value of your home for future sale, providing a return on investment
- It is never more affordable to add exterior insulation than when you are residing!